Saturday, April 26, 2008

90 days.

In exactly three months from today, I'll be flying to Japan!

I've been feeling increasingly excited and restless about my upcoming trip, and the more I think about it, the more I just want to jump on the plane and go. But, first things first. I have a whopping five finals next week, and unfortunately for me, my senioritis has reached debilitating proportions. Instead of tending to what few responsibilities I have left in college, I've been playing a lot of Smash Brothers: Brawl, watching entirely too much VH1 ("I Know My Kid's a Star," anyone?) and, of course, eagerly awaiting the big day! Check out the hotel I'll be staying at in Tokyo for orientation!



Aye carumba. Good thing I'm not afraid of heights, eh?

Let me leave you with my most recently discovered YouTube gem. It's the commercial for Tiny Toons fruit snacks, one of the most delicious foods of the '90s. I miss them and the artificially berry-flavored zing they added to my lunchbox. Enjoy!

No comments: