Apparently, Japanese high schoolers think Americans all have blond hair, blue eyes, and take bubble baths every day.
...as my keitai would say: O_o
And oh yeah, it's official! I told my vice principal I'm not recontracting. Forms have been filled out and faxed. Signed, sealed, delivered, I'm yours, America! Come August, anyway... hopefully the economy can emerge from the turd tank before then, but not counting on it.
My seniors (who I only have two weeks left with, by the way--graduation is right around the corner) are writing poems in reading class, so that should yield some funny bone-tickling Engrish. I'll be sure to take pictures... sheesh, I'm a dick, ain't I? Oh, well. I'm sick, so maybe karma sucker-punched me preemptively.
No matter how sick I become, though, I refuse to succumb to this...
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment