Monday, July 27, 2009

I Love Japan: #1

My students

C'mon, what else was I gonna say for number one? 'Cause it sure ain't the booze. (Friends and family, please have a keg of dark ale awaiting me, please.)


1 comment:

Nicole said...

BURAIYAN-SAN!!
First of all, I find it really hilarious that you used THOSE THREE BOYS as the first photo to follow your post about how you will miss your students. Did the presence of Daisuke make the other two more bearable? Or maybe you had better luck with them because you are a boy :)

I can't believe you are leaving, which means I have been gone for a year. It is sort of a surprise that you are so happy to leave, based on my memories of you when you arrived all fresh and eager. I'm glad you enjoyed Japan, and I totally understand why you are happy to go home. Your "I love Japan" posts were a fun walk down memory lane, thanks for that!

Have a safe trip home.